As businesses have started using the social media site to connect with their audience, Snapchat has capitalized on this opportunity through a recent update. Users were notified by this update through a video message from teamsnapchat who then encouraged their users to double tap the screen to update.
Businesses are able to now use the social media outlet, not only to connect personally with their viewers, but also to send promotional videos, similarly to how Snapchat sent one to advertise themselves. This visual app is creating a new kind of digital communication encouraged by Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel, captivating a wider variety of audiences than ever before.
Make a story for yourself and watch the Snapchat ghost dance for joy.


I was hoping someone would post about this new snap chat.. I personally HATE the new one, for some reason. I feel like it's a "Vine" for Snap Chat, I just hate change sometimes, especially with social media!
ReplyDeleteI kind of don't understand the new story element... the intro video that they sent to all users really didn't tell me anything, it just showed people hanging out. I haven't made up my mind as to whether I like or dislike it, because I still don't really understand what it is. Thanks for the explanation!
ReplyDelete